Sunday, September 18, 2011

Learning to Teach PE Like a Rockstar: Intro to St.Mary's (201)

My first day at St.Mary's was a lot of fun, I loved it. I had so much fun playing the games with the students, blog tag was my favorite. I loved the fact that I along with the children got a really great workout. I think that its a great idea for the children to be active after school like that. I wasn't able to play games the entire time, I was in the group that made posters. I now know how important it is to have the ability to make a poster. I can't wait until the next time I go to St. Mary's. After going to St.Mary's and helping out it reassured me that I have chosen the right major and that physical education really is for me. http://lesleyturnerpe34-healthychoices4all.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment