Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving here we come!!



This week at lab everyone was excited for the upcoming holiday! We all were craving the turkey with mashed potatoes and corn.  This week we worked on the stationary bounce and kick.  The game that I taught was called Thanksgiving's Day Obstacle Course.  The object of the game was to bounce a basketball around an obstacle course and then at the end kick a soccer ball to a college student and tell them what they are thankful for, or what they wanted to bring to dinner.  The student's really seemed to like the game. All the student's did great and they kept the balls under control as well.  
 After the main games were over we played zombie tag because the students love that game.  I think that I was a zombie more times then not but I had a great time no matter what.  I also worked with one of the girls on shooting a basketball.  I know that she really appreciated it because she said thank you to me many times and that made me feel great.  I could also tell that she like it from the look on her face when she started making baskets one after the other.  Not all of her shots went in but more of them went in than when before I had helped her.  I really loved helping the girl because I would love to coach basketball in the future.

The best way to end the day is our cheer!! I love it! I can't wait for the next lab!!

No comments:

Post a Comment