Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finally it was my turn to teach!!! The wounded duck here we go!

Lesson Plan for Lab B

Transposition

Checklist




Teaching lab B was a lot of fun! It was definitely a real classroom experience. In my lesson I had to teach how to do the jump rope skill, the wounded duck. My cues I thought were pretty simple but they were very effective. Many of the students needed to work on the skill but some of them got it right off. In my lesson I really liked how I demonstrated how to do the skill without a jump rope because I feel like that helps the students becasue it takes one element out of the skill when they are first learning how to do the wounded duck. The students can work on the footwork and then they can incorporate the jump rope which I think is the best way to go about it. I also really liked my cues!!  


Overall I had a great time teaching this lesson and I cannot wait to teach my next lesson!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment