Friday, February 10, 2012

Our First Pre Lab in 201!!

Last Wednesday in our first Pre-Lab I thought that the students did great! For their first Pre-Lab I thought that all the students had things that they can improve on but overall they had the right idea. The only thing that they have to keep in mind is age appropriate activities. I think that all the students came up with really great games though and that they all tied a theme into the games very nicely. I could tell that they spent time working on their hooks! It was really great to see where the students are going. With a little direction they will be amazing teachers. I feel like I am becoming a better teacher by helping out my fellow classmates. In lab we also did videos with our groups! I was extremely happy with our performance!!! I love my group!!

No comments:

Post a Comment