Sunday, May 6, 2012

3 Gimps and a Red Head :)


I loved being a TA for 201!! I could not have asked for a better group either!! I have enjoyed every minute of it and honestly I am sad to say that it is over! My group included me in everything that they did and I love that!! I am glad that I was able to help this lab in their journey of becoming better teachers!! I know that they will make great teachers and I can honestly say that this is their passion and that it really shows that they are made for this profession. Just the joy that they get from going to St. Mary's is amazing. They always leave with a smile on their face. I am so proud of all of them in the class especially the men that were in my group!! Proud of all of you and I cannot wait to see what your future holds for you!!


So proud of you!!!
  3 Gimps and a Red Head!!!!!


Professor Yang's 201 Wednesday Lab Family 


No comments:

Post a Comment