Thursday, January 19, 2012

First Day of Class this semester!!


My first day of class this semester was Wednesday and it was packed full of classes!! I was really busy but I really enjoyed what I did in my classes! In 255 today we got there and we were put right into teaching a 4 minute lesson to the class. I decided to teach a lesson about how to make and receive a chest and a bounce pass with the basketballs. I was really happy that I got to teach with something that I was very familiar with, I have played basketball since I was in the 3rd grade. I watched the video of me teaching and I feel as though I looked very comfortable and knowledgeable. I checked for understanding and I also feel as though I demonstrated my skills that I was doing very well.  The  things that I could have improved on was probably putting some movement in my mini lesson and talking louder, other than that I think that I did a good job. The best thing was that I felt comfortable and I had a good time!!! I can't wait for my next class tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment