Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yoga!!!

Ms. Clark did a great job opening up for lab D! I loved her instant activity it was really creative!! It really left me with a feeling about how important it is for us to combat obesity. We wore heavy backpacks and we when we were it for walking tag. The backpacks were about an extra twenty pounds for us to carry around so for some people it was definitely difficult. I thought that her lesson was as equally as good! She had us get into pairs and then go to stations.




The stations were great. I really liked the idea of having us record ourselves at one of the stations with her iPad. It was a really clever idea! Another thing that I really liked about the lesson was that Trish made a routine that we did at the end of the lesson.







Overall I would have to say that I had a great time doing yoga in this lesson and I cannot wait until I get to do it again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment